Your health and safety are our utmost priority and we have taken increased measures to stop the spread of the coronavirus.
In order to serve our patients, our doctors have decided to perform all dental procedures except cosmetic dentistry.
In addition to following standard universal health and hygiene protocols, we have added the following precautions:
- All front doors are open so patients avoid touching any door-handles.
- We have eliminated sign-in sheets and shared pens at check-in.
- We are allowing patients to wait in their cars for their appointments, and we will text them when their room is available.
- We ask that patients do not bring additional guests into the operatories or the waiting rooms, unless accompanying a minor.
- We have hand sanitizer at our front desk and in our operatories for our patients
- We abide by the social distancing of 10 persons or less. Each office only has five team members working every day which allows us to treat five patients every 90 minutes and give every patient personalized attention.
As always, if you are running a fever or just not feeling well you are free to reschedule your appointment until a later date without penalty.
Our open hours are up-to-date in the scheduling link on our front page so there is no need to call. Scheduling questions can also be answered via text,
As always be well and stay safe!
See you soon!