- Assume quality of care for patients with endodontic problems while adhering to the highest standard of dental practice ethics and professionalism.
- Examine, diagnose and treat diseases of dental pulps and periapical tissues of teeth.
- Evaluate findings and prescribe methods of treatment to prevent loss of teeth and restore teeth to function.
- Travel to multiple offices in a region performing specialized clinical treatments.
- Maintain affiliation with professional groups, dental associations and dental societies to represent Polish Dental Center of Midtown-branded practices in the local community.
Minimum Education & Experience:
- Must have DDS or DMD from an accredited school.
- Must have successfully completed an advanced education program in endodontics accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation of the ADA®.
- Must be licensed to practice in the respective state.
Send Your Resume
In addition to your resume, please include your full name, phone number, and a headshot, and let us know which position you are interested in.