Schedulers play a vital role at Polish Dental practices. Schedulers are the first point of contact for patients at a practice, and they also have key responsibilities in the coordination of many day-to-day administrative office activities. Reporting to the office manager, this position provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. Commitment to continuous development and promoting from within means your career path is limitless. We are on a mission to give America a healthy mouth. Schedulers who join Polish Dental practices work for a licensed dentist and live that mission every day by supporting the nonclinical needs of the practice’s patients and dental professionals. Not only can you maximize your career potential but you can make a real difference in the lives of patients.
About Polish Dental Practices
Polish Dental practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. The practices receive nonclinical business support services from Polish Dental Management, Inc., a dental support organization.
- Greet and check in patients in a friendly manner.
- Collect co-pays and verify insurance coverage.
- Schedule and confirm patient appointments.
- Prepare new patient charts neatly and accurately.
- Various office duties as assigned by the office manager.
- Responding to patient billing or financial inquiries, directing to appropriate departments as necessary.
- Collect and post payments and record receipts.
- Balance nightly deposits and complete credit card processing.
Minimum Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Candidates will have a minimum of two years of experience in a healthcare office or fast-paced, highly interactive customer service environment; experience in the dental or medical industry with scheduling and verifying insurance preferred.
- Self-motivated with the ability to exceed patient expectations.
- Excellent organizational skills to effectively handle multiple tasks.
- Flexibility to support change, with varying schedules as necessary.
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Resume must demonstrate stable employment history.