Candidates must be able to assist the dentist in providing treatment, care and education to patients. They must possess knowledge and skill of clinical procedures, processes and dental administration functions.
- Dental assistant certificate
- Assist the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures (rct. and extraction)
- Set up and break down operatory post treatment
- Take FMX dental radiographs (X-rays) in seven minutes or less
- Can make a temporary crown in five minutes or less
- Manage infection control — prepare and sterilize instruments and equipment
- Provide patients with instructions for oral care following dental treatment procedures
- Educate patients on proper oral care instructions to maintain oral health
Send Your Resume
In addition to your resume, please include your full name, phone number, and a headshot, and let us know which position you are interested in.